Drum and bass remix of the theme from Inspector Gadget cartoons, exciting.
I got a whole night of no sleep ahead of me while I try and read the whole of Murakami's "The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles," I'm probably not going to make it as if it took one of my classmates two whole days then it really won't take me a night. This semester was more about Dead Rising 2 than it was actual coursework.
Still working on figuring out how to draw out that suited thing for research. As a child and an early teen I used to see shadow-like figures from time to time, usually restricted to my peripheral and they'd blink out of sight as soon as I'd turn to face them, but there doesn't seem to be any relation. It's probably best that I stop now before the threshold has come into sight but my curiosity tends to be insatiable.
Of course, with finals coming up and then winter holiday I could probably wait until the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment